There is a hidden page of Google that only a few select people use. If you can discover the amazing things you can do with Google, you will be a master of search queries. They will be light years before men, who do not know these things.
Enough talked - we learn to learn the 12 Google search tricks. Are you ready to have blown your mind?
Here we talk about top 12 google search tricks.
1. Use an asterisk "*" to find words or phrases that can not be remembered
Google looks like a word * must be filled with the most relevant result. Therefore, if you forget a word in a sentence or say, you can use it to find the sentence with the missing word.
2. Search sites with "site:"
For example, the search for "site: Trickytalk.com Android Tips" each page with trickytalk Android Tips word appears on it.
3. Find similar websites "related to: yourwebsitehere.com"
If you have a blog or a site that you really like and want to find similar sites, you can do a search like "related: wordpress.com"
4. Close desired keywords Using "-"Sometimes you want to find results without certain words. You can do this the least sign followed by the word with. For example, you can search for "Jaguar Speed Car"
5. Look for the exact phrases quotations
If you find things with words or phrases, just fill quotes around them. For example, "the kitchen sinks can shine":
6. Search links to specific sites "link: yourwebsitehere.com"
To view the Web pages that are linked to a particular Web page or site, you can use the "link" parameter to search for it. This might be useful if you are looking for websites, linking back to your site, or even your Facebook page.
7. Search accurate pictures
Have you ever wondered where it was delivered from a picture or you wanted to find pictures similar to yours? All you need to do is download the image you want to go to images.google.com, click the camera icon, and then upload the image (or paste the URL of the image). Related images, the same image will be displayed in different sizes, and display image sources!
8. Use "or" when you no longer know which topic thinks
If you do not remember what Jennifer acted in this movie, for example:
9. Find the time frame with "..."
For example the search for "inventions 1900 ... 2000" you find publications inventions in this time frame:
10. Look for specific words in a title or URL to use "intitle:" and "inurl:"
": Forum inurl" If you want to find a forum, you can find. ": Kitten intitle" To find articles with exact job title, you can search.
11. Use "Set" to learn the meaning of the slang words
That's incredible. If you ever hear a slang word or see you do not understand just Google "define: bail". For example, in the search for "define: bail":
12. Filter search results by using Google's "Search Tools".
Finally, one of the best-known ways to increase efficiency in Google is the drop-down list of search tools. In this drop-down list filter results can be made according to the date, time, image size, color, type, etc. It is a little used way to restrict the search results.
Since you have it - 12 Google search tricks to become a master of Google search. If you want to find more tricks Google or a handy place parameters, Google has an excellent help document that shows you the most advanced ways to show its platform.
Go now and begin to conquer their newly discovered magical powers with the world! Or at least to find better search results. Anyway, I hope you have found this article useful. If so, do not forget to share! Visit Trickytalk regular to get More tricks